Bay Area Acura Car Repairs & Service - Acura of Serramonte
Serving Colma, Daly City, Burlingame, San Bruno and the San Francisco Bay Area
Click here to Schedule your Service Appointment Online
Welcome to Acura of Serramonte's auto service center. We provides high-quality Acura service and car repair to our Colma and San Francisco customers. We know how much you depend on your vehicle everyday, this is why we want to get you on road as soon as we can.
When our Acura technicians work on your vehicle, they will perform the repair or service to industry specifications to ensure that your vehicle runs correctly for years to come. Our staff has been trained correctly to diagnose then fix any issues your car may have. We will also help advise you on any potential issues with your vehicle, to prevent future breakdowns.
All Acuras require regular "check-ups" to ensure that all parts are in working order, fluids are at the correct levels, and worn out parts are properly replaced. Our expert automotive technicians are Acura certified service specialists. You are welcome to visit anytime and check out our great new Acura auto repair service special offers.
Your Acura works as a unit, and providing you safe, reliable transportation is its intended purpose. This means that all parts are interrelated and rely on one another functioning properly. Ignoring routine maintenance can lead to numerous problems down the road. Many times you will see either specific parts - or an entire system - can fail. Neglecting even basic routine maintenance,such as checking coolant levels or an oil change, can lead to lessened fuel economy, unreliability, or costly breakdowns. In some cases it can even void your vehicle's warranty.
Acura of Serramonte provides a wide spectrum of auto services, repair and maintenance services, including oil changes, engine tune-ups, brake system repair, mufflers, shocks and struts, tires and tire services such as balancing and alignment, climate control, preventive maintenance, air conditioning, performance exhaust, and batteries. The expert technicians at San Francisco Acura are ready to help you regardless of if you need a scheduled auto maintenance service, to repair a broken or faulty part, or a manufacturer recall. Call us at 888-326-5451 or contact us to schedule a service appointment today!
Your Acura represents a large investment, and playing an active role in your vehicle's maintenance and services will help you protect this investment. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Acura and preserve its resale value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will maximize your Acura's performance, safety and gas mileage.
For example, your MDX, RDX, ILX, and TLX will eventually be exposed to various natural and unnatural environmental factors such as friction between parts, pollution, and temperature extremes. Let us teach you how to minimize factors such as:
- Friction: Certain auto parts naturally contact others, causing friction. We can help you in getting more information about friction, potential problems, and a schedule to follow for oil changes and lubrications.
- Pollutants: Dirt, corrosion, and other materials can clog air filters, fuel and lubrication systems.
- Damage: Environmental elements such as industrial fallout, air pollutants, and even sunshine can damage your Acura.
More About Acura of Serramonte's Auto Service & Repair Center
- Our Staff of Service Technicians are consistently being trained and re-trained to ensure the most up-to-date methods for maintenance and repair of your vehicle are being used.
- We use only Genuine Acura Parts.
- Acura of Serramonte also provides complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of our dealership.
- As a courtesy to our clients, alternate transportation may be provided during the performance of any MAJOR auto services.
- We offer Acura loaner vehicles and Enterprise rental vehicles based on availability. Please schedule your appointment 48 hours in advance to make a reservation.
- We ask that customers return loaner or rental vehicles on the day repairs are completed.